To provide a safe, healthy, and reliable environment, the SNEC Organizing Committee will implement the following measures for all participants entering the meeting site. This is in accordance with the requirements of the “Guidance of the State Council on COVID-19 joint prevention and control mechanism on the regularization of COVID-19 prevention and control measures”, and the COVID-19 prevention and control measures by Liaoning Province and Dalian City.
According to the important notice published on August 24, 2021, since the end of August, people who are going to public places (including airports, hotels, restaurants, shopping malls and supermarkets, etc.) will be required to present: green “Itinerary Card”, green "Liaoning Healthy QR Code" and vaccination record.
According to the announcement issued by Dalian CDC on October 4, 2021, as the conference will be held within 14 days after the end of the National Day holiday, participants from outside Liaoning Province and those from Liaoning but having travel history outside Liaoning within 14 days before the conference are required to provide negative certificates of COVID-19 nucleic acid test within 48 hours; those with travel history in medium and high epidemic-stricken cities (or new cases) within the past 21 days, with travel history in Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan or overseas within the past 28 days, and with a history of contact within the past 21 days with people who have entered China for less than 28 days are not allowed to participate to the event.
To protect yourself and those around you from Covid-19, please adhere strictly to these regulations:
I. All participants shall complete the Real-Name Authentication process online (mobile and ID number will be required). People from outside Liaoning Province and those from Liaoning but having travel history outside Liaoning within 14 days before the conference are required to hold and upload online the negative certificate of COVID-19 nucleic acid test dated October 16 or after. All attendees must meet the following requirements: green “Itinerary Card”, green "Liaoning Healthy QR Code", vaccination record, wearing masks, and normal body temperature.
In case you have registered for the conference, but haven’t completed online real-name authentication or upload the negative certificate of COVID-19 nucleic acid test dated October 16 or after, please scan the following code or enter the link https://hfcdl.snec.org.cn/login on computer browser to login to the SNEC User Center for completing the process or upload the certificate. After logging-in, you can also double check whether you have completed the process or uploaded the certificate via the section of “Member Information -- Individual”.
1. All participants must monitor their own health status to ensure that:
1) The person and his close contacts are free of fever, cough, fatigue, diarrhea, and other symptoms before coming to Dalian.
2) People from outside Liaoning Province and those from Liaoning but having travel history outside Liaoning within 14 days before the conference are required to take a COVID-19 nucleic acid test and upload online the negative certificate dated October 16 or after.
3) No travel history in medium and high epidemic-stricken cities (or new cases) within the past 21 days, no travel history in Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan or overseas within the past 28 days, and no history of contact within the past 21 days with people who have entered China for less than 28 days.
4) Before coming to Dalian, it is necessary to make a personal health declaration and generate the Itinerary Card and Liaoning QR Code in GREEN. This is done via the State Council app in WeChat and Alipay (pinyin: Guo Wu Yuan Ke Hu Duan, which stands for Public Services Online) and via the “Health QR Code” app in WeChat (pinyin: Liao Shi Tong Jian Kang Ma, which stands for Health QR Code) respectively. Those who do not have Itinerary Card and Liaoning QR Code in GREEN will not be allowed to enter meeting site.
5) Before coming to Dalian, the participants shall be vaccinated, and have the vaccination records.
2. All foreigners who temporarily enter China will be required to provide Notice on Release from Medical Quarantine. They will also be required to present their original passports / Mainland travel permits for Hong Kong and Macao residents / Mainland travel permits for Taiwan residents and allow the Organizer to take photos of their passports or Mainland travel permits. Foreigners, Hong Kong and Macao residents, Taiwan residents who are on long-term stay in Mainland must apply for their Itinerary Card and Liaoning QR Code in advance before the meeting, and present their original passports / Mainland travel permits for Hong Kong and Macao residents / Mainland travel permits for Taiwan residents and the Itinerary Card and Liaoning QR Code in GREEN to enter the meeting site.
II. Temporary medical observation area will be set at the exhibition site, participants with abnormal physical condition must cooperate with the working staff to go there to measure their temperature again. If the temperature of the participant is still high, the Organizing Committee has the right to inform relevant departments and advise the participant to go to medical institution for treatment or help to call 120 ambulance.
III. During the meeting, participants may use the alcohol-based hand sanitizers provided by the Organizing Committee at the main entrances and exits of the meeting site for disinfection.
IV. Please dine in the designated dining areas or restaurants. Social gathering in these areas is strictly prohibited. The number of tables and chairs will be reduced or participants will be required to sit alone, separated by other chair.
V. All participants shall stay in hotels that meet the hygiene and sanitation standards for epidemic prevention, and avoid visiting crowded public places during the meeting period, other than the meeting site. When going out, abide by the epidemic prevention regulations of the meeting site and the local government, such as wearing mask, washing hands frequently, maintaining social distance. In case of emergencies, the Organizing Committee will implement additional control measures according to regulations of epidemic prevention and control measures issued by authorities.
VI. All participants coming to Liaoning Province must abide by the management measures for those who have been to or from the medium and high epidemic-stricken regions. In case of any violation, they will bear all consequences arising therefrom.
These regulations will be adjusted in accordance with the updates of Guidelines for COVID-19 prevention and control measures issued by Liaoning Province and Dalian Municipal City. Please pay attention at any time.
Updated on October 9, 2021