Call for Presentation Proposals
Submission Deadline for Proposals: Dec. 31, 2021
SNEC 4th (2022) International Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technology Conference will cover all the aspects of hydrogen energy, including policy, market, technology, application, business model and project development, etc. It is an opportunity that you cannot miss to stay up to date on the technology and market, present your results to the community and display your leadership and expertise.
The conference is now accepting presentation proposal submittals for the 2022 program. Speakers wishing to submit a proposal(s) should read the following instructions carefully:
Notes for Speakers:
- Prospective speakers are requested to submit a short abstract of 200-250 words online for consideration by the program committee by Dec. 31, 2021. The abstract must clearly describe the nature, scope, content, organization, key points and significance of the proposed presentation. Be sure that you provide the following information:
(1) Title of Presentation
(2) Speaker/Presenter's short biography of 50-100 words plus a portrait photo
(3) Full Contact Information
(4) Topic Category
- Please also submit an extended abstract in Word Document (up to 2 pages, including figures and tables) at the designated section, for the abstract reviewers to better assess the technical content and quality of the abstract.
- Presentations are to be original, non-commercial in that they focus on the technical merits of a design, a method, a structure, a material or a process rather than on the individual company’s product benefits or sales pitches. All abstracts will be evaluated on the strength of the abstract submitted, including content matter, market trend and relevance of the material.
- Selected speakers will be notified in writing via email no later than Jan. 26, 2022. Speakers must register for the conference at the speaker registration rate and will be asked to prepare and submit PowerPoint presentation slides in advance of the Conference.
Presentation Materials Submission:
In order to guarantee the smoothness and order of the meeting progress, oral presentation materials (PowerPoint) are required by Apr 10, 2021. Any hesitation on the pretext of confidential elements will not be accepted as we assume that all information in a presentation shall be public. SNEC organizing committee hereby promises that all the materials submitted will not be publicized in any way from our source before the conference dates.
Topics of interest for the conference audience include, but are not limited to the following:
● Hydrogen policy interpretation and market trends
● Development and application innovation of hydrogen production and storage technology
● Hydrogen infrastructure construction
● International market application of hydrogen energy
● Hydrogen investment and financing and business model
● Hydrogen safety and standard system
● Hydrogen economy and hydrogen society demonstration case
Qun WANG (Ms.)
Tel: +86.21.33683167 - 809
Jun YIN (Mr.)
Tel: +86.21.33683167 - 810